Here’s a quick round up of some interesting mobile facts we’ve learned recently:
- By 2012, mobile internet usage should overtake desktop internet usage just beyond the 1.6 billion user mark
- 1.08 billion of the world’s 4 billion mobile phones are smart phones
- 3.05 billion of the worlds mobile phones are SMS enabled
- One half of all local searches are performed on mobile devices
- 86% of mobile users are using their devices while watching TV
- On average, people are spending 2.7 hours per day on their mobiles, over twice the amount of time they spend eating and a third of the time they spend sleeping
Isn’t it about time you got in to mobile?!